Pacers field #greatseats #brother #court #family #pacers #eaglesveagle #eagel #basketball #courtseats #indy #indiapolis #funtime #fun (at Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
the only people who ever call me pretty are either old or online
that is so true
I’m trying to prove a point to my mum and teachers
WHENEVER YOU SEE THIS POST ON YOUR DASH, STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WRITE ONE SENTENCE FOR YOUR CURRENT PROJECT.
Just one sentence. Stop blogging for one minute and write a single sentence. It could be dialogue, it could be a nice description of scenery, it could be a metaphor, I don’t care. The point is, do it. Then, when you finish, you can get back to blogging.
If this gets viral, you might just have your novel finished by next Tuesday.
"I thought you loved me!"
"Leave me alone!"
"Get out of here."
"I never want to see you again!"
"You’re a monster!"
"I’m a monster."
"I hate you."
"You have to do something!"
"I’m so scared."
"Please don’t go."
"I love you."
"Don’t make me do it again."
"You know you can trust me."
"You’re driving me crazy!"
"There’s no need to be so rude."
"You didn’t really think I cared, did you?"
"Don’t you dare die on me!"
- [text]I need you so bad right now[/text]
- [text]They know.[/text]
- [text]I know everything.[/text]
- [text]OH FUCK OH FUCK[/text]
- [text]ARE YOU TRYING TO SEXT ME?[/text]
- [text]Make sure you’re alone- I don’t want anyone else seeing what I’m about to sent you.[/text]
- [text]I accidentally sent it to the wrong person, help?![/text]
this fbi virus scam is getting out of hand damn short list to remind me
- don’t click on urls who message you
- don’t click on urls who reblog you
- real blogs are being affected and is spreading the shit so even people you know - don’t click the url
- so basically don’t click on urls
- don’t click on tiny grey boxes on your dashboard
- ignore strange blogs that follow you
- scan for malware from time to time
- pray to your gods
- stay on netflix and ps
you know how a period is supposed to last 3-7 days
who is that asshole that only has to suffer 3 days
How freaking long are your classes? The longest period I had was 50 minutes.
There was so much innocence in that comment